Feeding Your Baby - Information Session
Join a small group of parents to learn about how healthy eating can help start your baby on the path to a lifetime of health.
In collaboration with Early Years Centres and Maisons de la famille, a Registered Dietitian presents the latest recommendations on how to feed your baby from 0 to 2 years during this session.
Discussion topics include:
- Nutritional advantages of breastfeeding
- Introduction to complementary foods
- Importance of iron in your baby’s diet
- Prevention of allergies
- Homemade baby food
- Progression of textures
- Division of responsibility in feeding your child
- Healthy choices of beverages
For more information on this program, please call 613-933-1375 or 1 800 267-7120 and ask for a Registered Dietitian.
|Casselman Ontario Early Years Centre
676 Principale Street