Report a Vaccine to the EOHU

To ensure that your child’s immunization record is kept up-to-date, you must report each vaccine or booster shot your child has received from a healthcare provider to the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU). It is the responsibility of parents to provide proof of immunization. Healthcare providers do not report this information to the EOHU.

To report that your child has received a vaccine, you can do any of the following:

  • Submit a report online (upload a copy of the record when possible)
  • Call the EOHU Immunization Department at 1-866-318-0522
  • Fax a copy of the vaccine record (yellow booklet) to 613-446-1454
  • Send a scan of the vaccine record to (maximum 5 MB)
  • Send a paper photocopy of the vaccine record to:

    Eastern Ontario Health Unit
    Immunization Department 
    1000 Pitt Street 
    Cornwall, ON  K6J 5T1

You must provide full details, including your child’s name and OHIP number, the name of the vaccine, and the date the vaccine was received.

Note: If your child receives a vaccine or booster at an EOHU office or a school-based clinic in SDG-PR, you do not need to report it to the EOHU as the health unit will already have it on record.

For more information:

Call the Eastern Ontario Health Unit at 613-933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120.